In general, the British Public spend 8-hours every day coming in direct contact with the one piece of furniture in their house that rarely, if ever, gets properly cleaned.
We’re referring to mattresses, which due to the lack of proper cleaning and sanitising, may be the causing subtle and sometimes serious health problems. It may be something as simple as waking up with a runny nose, a sore throat, and itchy red eyes or in some cases, waking up tired or fatigued having had a poor night’s sleep. For allergy sufferers, representing more than one in every four people, the problems can be even worse.
Now everyone concerned with their health and hygiene who wish to lead a healthy lifestyle can now find a new source of relief. It’s not available over the counter at the local pharmacy and not a medicine prescribed by medical practitioners; it’s a treatment that is performed right in your own home and deals with the source of the problem.
The Sanovac Mattress Cleaning and Sanitising process is scientifically proven and an all-natural, chemical free, dry treatment using UV-C Germicidal light that is completely safe for treating all types of mattresses and also removes physical debris, watch the video of Sanovac in action.
Sanovac is a service designed for multi bed premises such as hotels, nursing homes and any other type of accommodation unit and can also be used in your own home. The system is also portable and can be used in holiday homes, caravans and boats that are used for overnight stays.
Sanondaf can offer a free allergen and mattress contamination test that only takes a few minutes to perform and identifies the level of contamination contained on your sleeping partner!
Sanovac is available throughout the UK via our network of specialist disinfection and infection prevention technicians, contact us now for a free site survey and quotation.
The 10 facts to remember about dust mites and mattresses:
- The typical dust mite produces 200 times its body weight in excrement during its normal life span
- The tiny dust mite is invisible to the naked eye
- The dust mite has a life span of 60 to 150 days
- A female dust mite will lay around 300 eggs during its life
- The dust mite has no natural enemy
- A gram of dust typically contains 2500 dust mites
- The human body sheds 4 to 5lbs of skin a year
- A person will spend 1/3 of their living day sleeping on a mattress
- A mattress will weigh double its original weight around 5 to 7 years old
- Dust mites and their faeces are a primary cause of allergies