01236 702028
info@sanondaf.co.uk

Sanondaf UK
Our story so far

Cruise Liner Sued for Harmful Bacteria Causing Passengers Illness

It was only back in May of this year that Toby Carvery was sued after 200 people were struck down with the vomiting norovirus bacteria bug at one of their restaurants in Exeter, and hot on the heels of this story is another featuring a couple Bristol who are suing an extravagant cruise liner after their holiday was ruined from food poisoning.

The couple both suffered from sickness, lethargy and diarrhoea aboard the ship and one-half of the couple were even required to spend 2 days in quarantine after becoming seriously ill with gastric illness while dining on the cruise ship’s fancy restaurant. They were forced to abandon their day trips to Montenegro and Croatia while medics were called to give them medication and injections.

To add insult to injury, the couple we then given a ‘bland’ menu designed for passengers with troublesome vomiting and diarrhoea, which is definitely not what they spent over £2,000 for.

The couple is now suing the cruise ship liner for the illness as they felt the conditions on board the ship was not up to a suitable standard saying it felt “really dirty with grease and grime.” The couple also reported that they have been on 12 different cruises, however, there were not many cleaners on board this cruise liner compared to others. While it is important too, of course, regularly clean the ship, it may not always get rid of all harmful bacteria and that’s when you will have to use a disinfectant product and service.

All of this sounds like a bit of a nightmare, right? Make sure your restaurant doesn’t get caught out and call in Sanondaf to help. Our touch-less disinfectant products kill 99.99% of all harmful bacteria, germs and viruses in the kitchen so you can be sure that you and your customers will be safe while dining.

Give us a call on 01236 702028 or email info@sanondaf.co.uk for more details.

Latest News

RSV Virus Outbreak at Beatson Cancer Centre Results in Patient Death

A man receiving treatment at the Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre has died and fourteen other patients have tested positive for a respiratory…

Read more